Los Angeles Notary Public Now About Us
Los Angeles Mobile Notary Public Now proudly provides service to all of LA county. Offering mobile notarization services which provide our clients with convenient, and affordable document notarization. We know a lot of our clients need the flexibility only mobile service can provide, and we exceed all expectations by providing reliable professional service you can count on every time.
Benefits of Los Angeles Notary Now Services:
- Professional service that will meet your expectations and impress your clients, big or small. Guaranteed correct notarization with no mistakes, and in the rare event of an error on behalf of the notary, gracious and expedient correction of the error.
- Custom flexible service catered to you, with flexibility that you need. Trying to fit the busy schedule of your client? Let us help and sign in the window they are available, dont send them to a office during business hours. We make scheduling, notarizing, and paying easy and affordable.
- 24/7 service available BY APPOINTMENT. (Yes, we are open Saturdays and Sundays too). Schedule ahead of time when possible to ensure we have availability to be able to work for you.
- Same day service is available and welcome, and even immediate service can be accommodated based on availability.
- No extra fees for outrageous things such as for solely choosing to sign at a business vs a residence. Only exceptions are for wait times, and for extra fees incurred by the Notary such as parking fees.
- Licensed, bonded, E & O insured service. Although we never need our insurance due to our stringent attention to detail, we have it for our and our clients protection. We double check every time to make sure everything is accurate, error free, and ready to be used.
- We stand by our work and will promptly work to correct any mistakes due to our fault at no extra cost. (If the mistake is due to client or documentations fault, we would be glad to work with you to get the paperwork re-notarized as soon as possible for a second appointment fee.)